Take advantage of an unlimited renewable resource, reduce your costs and invest in sustainability.
Solar thermal energy takes advantage of the sun in order to heat fluids, using collector systems.
Solar thermal energy meets the following needs:
- Domestic hot water (DHW)
- Industrial hot water
- Support system for heating
- Support system for air conditioning
As guidance figures, solar energy can satisfy the needs of between:
- 60% and 80% of domestic hot water
- 30% and 40% of central heating
- 50% and 70% of swimming pool heating
It is now possible to install thermal solar energy systems at a very competitive price:
- Property buildings
- Single family properties